Joan Swee is a consultant with over twenty years’ experience in the development of individuals and groups in business and non-profit organizations.
Joan was a Trainer/Personnel Administrator with Hewlett Packard Singapore for seven years; Joan taught staff and management development courses such as Communication, Selection & Interviewing, Performance Appraisal Workshops. Prior to joining Hewlett Packard, she worked as a Guest Relations Officer at the Holiday Inn Hotel Singapore. Customer satisfaction was her priority and her people-skills were effectively applied to both staff and hotel guests.
Some of her clients include Beca-Carter Hollings (SEA), BHLB Pacific Trust (Malaysia), BMC Software (SEA), Changi Hospital, Ministry of Community Development and Sports, Ikano Pte Ltd (IKEA), Ministry of Education (MOE) Staff Training Branch, National Association of Travel Agents (NATAS), NOEL Gifts International, Pfizer Asia Pacific, PT Valu Trada Indonesia, SIA Cabin Crew Division, SIA Engineering Division, SilkAir, Singapore Academy of Law, Singapore Tourism Board, SLS Bearings (S) Pte Ltd, SLS Bearings (M) Sdn Bhd, and Zingrill Holdings Ltd. Her previous engagement with Meta was in the capacity of Senior Associate Consultant/Trainer till June 2012.
JOAN’S KEY ROLES INCLUDE:
1. Facilitator/Training Consultant – JS Consultrain Pte Ltd (1999-2012)
2. Life Coach-Lifeforming Leadership Coaching (USA) (2007-current)
3. External Consultant - Kenexa®HR Success Multiplied (UK) (2007-current)
4. Counselor – Wicare Support Group, Singapore (2010-current)
5. Honorary Secretary - Wicare Support Group, registered Voluntary Welfare Organisation (1998-2012). Currently, as Committee Member.